Get Help With Housing
We help you find a home or fix housing problems
Need More Help?

Contact Us

This website was developed by the Housing Navigation Services Division of Mainstream Housing Incorporated. Funding was provided by Lane County Developmental Disability Services and Oregon Developmental Disability Services.

Lane County residents who experience intellectual and developmental disabilities are eligible to receive assistance in finding and keeping housing by contacting Mainstream Housing.

Phone Number

Mailing Address

Mainstream Housing Incorporated
895 Country Club Road, Suite B-150
Eugene, OR  97401